Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Two in mine Sire....

My brother just may be the biggest asshole in the entire world....hah! He and evil bitch wife have not spoken to my mom (other than to tell her that he "can't have her in his life") for over two years now. She has never gotten to see her new grandchildren, he married late (45) and had twins right away. He and evil bitch got their panties in a bunch after their wedding because the family didn't get a party together fast enuf and then decided to have a birthday celebration for our brother who lost his wife the preceding winter. What we have since found out (he actually talked to one brother -there are 7 of us kids total) was that they were "hurt" because my Mom didn't offer to loan them money after their honeymoon..."even tho she knew we were broke"????? $10,000 ring on evil bitches finger, $30,ooo invitro fertilization, $$$Las Vegas honeymoon.....and you expect MOM to loan you money. How far up your ass is your head dear brother???

Today, my sweet 77yr. old mother called to tell me that cretinous boob brother returned the birthday card (and $50 check) she had sent the twins....without opening it. I do believe steam is actually coming out of my ears as we speak....Ugh, what a creep!

3 comments:

"Constance-1-M" said...

Oh. My. God.

What a jackalope .... I've had fights with my mom, I've even cut her out of my life for a while (and for more than just not offering me money) ~ but to send back a card not even opened?!?

Who the hell DOES THAT?!

Dude ~ Karma is SOOOOOOO going to take a chunk out of his ass one day.

Anonymous said...

I'll be honest, I would do that. My MIL is SUCH a bitch that it is just mind-boggling.

Constance the 14,000th said...

omg that is so rude. people like this are so full of themselves to think that everything is about them, and then to be so ungracious. poor grandbabies to have to have parents like that. BUT i could see this happening with my mil.